Join animal friends Turtle, Tiger and Monkey as they explore new vocabulary in the Learning Friends 100 Words Book™.
Explore the colourful pages and touch each picture to hear the animals say toddler-appropriate words along with exciting facts and sound effects. Immerse your child in bilingual play by sliding the language switch to hear the words, songs and instructions in French. Touch the pictures to hear silly sound effects in Fun Sounds mode or press the light-up star button to hear two learning songs. Discover new vocabulary with cute learning friends!
"Research has demonstrated the importance of fostering children’s early vocabulary to build a solid literacy foundation. Vocabulary skills allow children to express themselves clearly and comprehend what they hear and read. Learning Friends 100 Words Book™ teaches words in familiar categories to highlight word relationships and includes fun fact and French modes to add layers of learning that go beyond a typical first words book.” Carolyn James, PhD, LeapFrog Literacy Expert
- Meet learning friends Turtle, Tiger and Monkey who will introduce more than 100 age-appropriate words chosen by learning experts
- Word categories include: pets, animals, food, mealtime, colours, activities, opposites, outside, vehicles, clothes, my body and fruit
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts
- Hear two learning songs including the Learning Friends theme song and My Favourite Word song by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and French for a full bilingual experience
- Suitable from 12 months+